Surron Light Bee X -2022 Version (38Ah battery)
*A $150 Pre-Delivery Inspection & Assembly Fee may be charged upon pickup*
The electric, off-road Light Bee X promises advanced fun on all terrain.
The Light Bee X offers 60V of power from a removable Panasonic lithium ion battery pack. A forged, lightweight aluminum frame, combined with high-spec components, results in a total weight of just 50 kg. 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes are mounted front and rear.
The LCD dash is handlebar-mounted, and a convenient USB charger sits right in front of the rider. With a climbing ability of over 45 degrees, up to 100 km of range and a short 2.5-3.5-hour charge time, the Light Bee X offers hours of near-silent fun.
*Unless otherwise noted, ALL products sold from Sur Ron™ and authorized dealers are sold with the sole intention for off road or race track use only. This product or products may not comply with some State, Federal, Provincial and/or Local laws, ordinances, regulations. The buyer takes full responsibility of the use of these products on their vehicle which may or may not conform to all applicable laws and regulations for on road or highway use.
Ultra Lightweight Frame
The Light Bee's 7.8 kg frame is constructed of aviation-grade aluminum alloy via a fully automatic welding process that ensures consistency in production.
High Performance Brakes
The braking system features opposed, four-piston hydraulic calipers with metallic brake pads and 203 mm discs for safe and reliable stopping power.
In SPORTS mode, the Light Bee X puts out 6 kW of power and 250 Nm of torque. That's more than enough for tackling jumps and climbing hills!
Motor Type: PMSM
- Weight / Motor External Diameter: 7.0kg / 180mm
- Motor Axial Length: 130mm
- Peak Efficiency: 95.6%
- Cooling Method: Air-Cooled
- Controller Type: X Version Sine Wave
- Dimensions: 240mm x 110mm x 50mm
- Peak Efficiency: 98.5%
- Power Modes: Eco and Sport
Motor Power System
- Rated Voltage: 60V (DC)
- Rated Power / Peak Power: 3,000W / 6,000W
- Motor Shaft Output Torque @ 1000RPM: 35.40Nm
- Rated Rotation Speed: 4300RPM
- Peak Efficiency: 97.8%
- Range of Efficiency (≥80): 1.4Nm - 21.5Nm
- Road Legal: No (Street legal kit available for purchase)
- Gear Ratio: 1:7.6
Transmission: Primary Belt & 420 Drive Chain
Battery: 60V 38Ah Lithium Battery with Samsung 18650 35e Cells
- Battery Life: 500 Cycles (reduces thereafter)
- Battery Change Indicator: Integrated LCD Display
- Charger: 10A
- Charge Time: 2.5 - 3.5 Hours
- USB Connection: Single USB-2.1 A Port
- Speedometer: LCD Digital Speedometer
- Headlight & Rear Light: LED
- Chassis & Swingarm: Forged Aluminum
- Chassis Surface & Color Processing: Anodic Oxidation
- Front Suspension: KKE or DNM, Adjustable for Preload & Rebound
- Rear Shock Absorber: KKE or DNM Shock with TR Suspension Link System, Adjustable for Compression & Rebound
- Wheel Type & Size: 19 x 1.4 Wire-Spoke Wheels Front/Rear, Alloy Hubs
- Tire Size: 70/100-19 Front/Rear
- Max Range: 100km @ 32km/h depending upon terrain
- Net Weight: 47kg (Plus Battery)
- Max Load: 100kg (220 lbs)
- Max Climbing Angle: 45 degrees
- Rear Sprocket: 48T
- Side Stand: With Kill Switch
- Vehicle Dimensions: 1,870mm x 780mm x 1,040mm
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 270mm
- Wheelbase: 1,260mm
- Seat Height: 84-88cm